Is it alright to start installing Ubuntu 14.04 already?

Martín Cigorraga martincigorraga at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 12:20:19 UTC 2014

I want to say I enjoyed reading both emails but I fear we are getting
_slightly_ off-topic guys (not sure really, I yet have to read this list
policy...).

But as the saying goes, 'rained over wet', here is an example of my
devotion for Arch I originally composed years ago when I looking for a sexy
GRUB splash screen for my then 17" CRT 1280x1024 monitor (this is a
resampled version):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw3eycS9_SPaNVlSSktlMnZheVU/edit?usp=sharing

Btw, I would suggest to move this conversation out of this thread or just
continue it privately if the former goes against the house rules =)
--
/Martin