thunderbird message backup

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 12:32:43 UTC 2013

On 09/06/2013 07:47 AM, Don Parsons wrote:
> Is there already a separate folder of thunderbird messages? Where is it?
> If I need to make a backup of thunderbird  please give me instructions.
> Thanks
> Don Parsons

in your home directory is a folder called .thunderbird . In it is a
folder xxxx.default . under that folder is all of the thunderbird files
and your mail folder, usually called Mail. Under that would be each of
your accounts, and your Local Folders, if you use it.

so the path is :
/home/YOUR_USER_NAME/.thunderbird/xxxx.default/Mail

--
Paul Cartwright