13.10 upgrade

Douglas Pollard dougpol1 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 25 00:00:01 UTC 2013

On 10/24/2013 03:35 PM, Ric Moore wrote:
> On 10/23/2013 08:06 AM, Liam Proven wrote:
>> On 23 October 2013 05:30, Gerhard Magnus <magnus at agora.rdrop.com> wrote:
>>> How reliable is the Ubuntu upgrade?
>>
>> Very, in my exprience. I usually only reinstall every 2-3y, if that.
>>
>>> Do people actually use it?
>>
>> Yes. I've done it with almost every release since 4.10.
>>
>>> Is there
>>> something special about this one, other than the "nudge"?
>>
>> What Avi said - it's one of the most low-key ever, since Mir didn't
>> make the cut.
>
> It would make a fine LTS candidate. Ric

     I have tried several times to install it as a fresh install and get
configuration-bcmwl- source and it quits there. I am running 13. 04 and
have gotten here from 12.04 by up grading. I get the same thing when I
try to upgrade 13.10??   IT doesn't matter as i was just curious anyway
and I like what I have.    Doug