Anyone interested in a "GNOME 2 look and feel" remix?

Ben Tinner bentinner at yahoo.com.sg
Thu Oct 24 06:28:21 UTC 2013

Never mind about the question. I have found MATE in the Ubuntu repositories. I am now currently building a Ubuntu 13.10 image with MATE installed.

By the way why the packages for MATE(mate-common) is in universe and not in main?

On Thursday, 24 October 2013, 11:04, Ben Tinner <bentinner at yahoo.com.sg> wrote:

I just want to ask... Is the inclusion of third party repositories allowed? I wanted to include the MATE official repository for the MATE packages.