configure bcmwl

Douglas Pollard dougpol2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 19:29:21 UTC 2013

I have on a 500 Gb drive in a Dell Dimension 5150 box.  I have Ubuntu
12.4  64 bit installed an running.  I tried to install Ubuntu  13.10
32bit. I want to use Virtual box to run Xp.  I don't know whether I can
run 32bit XP in 64bit virtual box or not?  I Have  not been able to
install 13.10 beyond configure bcmwl-kernal-source.  The install stops
there. I have downloaded a couple times and burned dvd's to try again
but neither will fully install.  Not knowing where to go from there I
have reinstalled several times without success. At the moment I am using
12.04.   Can someone help with this.     Doug