Installing source package of a speicified version (the one installed) in Ubuntu

Colin Watson cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 22 13:27:51 UTC 2013

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 09:55:06PM +0000, sktsee wrote:
> $ apt-get source lxc=0.9.0-0ubuntu3.7

These days I find it much easier to use pull-debian-source (for Debian
source packages) or pull-lp-source (for Ubuntu source packages), both in
the ubuntu-dev-tools package.  It saves having to have exactly matching
deb-src lines for whatever I'm doing (bearing in mind that I'm often
working on several different releases at the same time) and worry about
whether my apt cache is absolutely up to date.