Kernel Updates on 12.04

Bas Roufs basroufs at gmail.com
Fri May 31 15:37:45 UTC 2013

Hello Amichai,
at Kubuntu 13.04, the kernel updates you point at, come in as well quite
frequently ever since a few weeks. However,  I do not interrupt a work
session.  I carry out each update; but rebooting can wait till the next
break or till the end of a working session.

Respectfully yours,
Bas.
Op 31 mei 2013 16:54 schreef "Amichai Rotman" <amichai at iglu.org.il> het
volgende: