Cyberstalking WAS Re: dual booting Ubuntu 13.04 and Windows 7

Christine Gipson Natanael 29cagn1hnyc at gmail.com
Tue May 28 15:09:11 UTC 2013

On 05/28/2013 11:01 AM, Jared Norris wrote:
> On 29 May 2013 00:53, Christine Gipson <29cagn1hnyc at gmail.com
> <mailto:29cagn1hnyc at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Thank you. Nice to know that my pursuit of a simple solution to
>     ridding myself of a cyberstalker of more than 4 years duration
>     that even law enforcement has not been able to stop is more
>     important to you than list etiquette. The beatings I have
>     repeatedly taken to the face (in the real world) thank you as well.
>

> I'm not sure what you are expecting us to do if you've already been in
> contact with local law enforcement.
>
> The only suggestions I can make are to follow standard security
> measures such as:
> * Regularly changing passwords
> * Using strong passwords
> * Disabling wifi networks unless absolutely necessary
> * Ensuring your operating system is up to date.
>
> But in all honesty, none of this will prevent the real world violence
> so discussing options with local law enforcement is most likely the
> only measure that will be able to assist.
> --
> Regards,
>
> Jared Norris
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris

Thank you, Jared, but this has been ongoing for more than four years and
when your passwords are more than 12-15 characters in length the
realization that it is a phisher or someone using hypervisor ( as is the
case with my Android) is obvious.  I am not a real tech saavy user.  I
can tell what processes are in use, but have no skills to combat them.
I gave up coding in 1981 because I hated working at IBM. In light of the
recent bank heists via ATM using phones to phish credit card numbers, it
is obvious that  my tech saavy pusuant is trying to silence my
complaints to the FBI by monitoring my communications.