Top posting [was disabling of XWindows start on Ubuntu]

William Scott Lockwood III vladinator at gmail.com
Mon May 6 03:49:48 UTC 2013

On May 5, 2013 10:33 PM, "Scott Linnenbringer" <s.linnenbringer at gmail.com>
wrote:
> You know - people using screen readers such as Orca will have the quoted
text read to them before the new text, and that can get very annoying
especially when nobody snips. I propose we change the standard to
top-posting to make Ubuntu-users more accessible.

> /me ducks
>
> Cheers,
>  Scott

Wait - you want us to use common sense, and not fight religously about
something that hasn't really mattered since we moved beyond the 80 x 25 cga
display?

That's unpossible!

The other Scott