recovering deleted files

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 00:10:12 UTC 2013

On 03/10/2013 07:03 PM, rikona wrote:

> Any suggestions re fixing this would be much appreciated.

you do know that writing or installing anything will write straight over
what the disk considers "empty" and that data is a goner?

I've done that myself, sudo rm -rf * when I wasn't in the directory I
thought I was in...more than once I hasten to add. Yessir, it's like the
sky cracked open when it happened. I feel your pain, Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html