NVIDIA GeForce 6200 Extremely Slow

Lawrence Houston ubuntu at greenfield.dyndns.org
Sat Mar 9 00:10:00 UTC 2013

On Fri, 8 Mar 2013, Keith Clark wrote:

> On 13-03-08 06:21 PM, Lawrence Houston wrote:

>> Sorry I missed the Original Posting...
>>
>> None of NVidia's Drivers work "Correcty" with the 6200, remove all
>> Propietory NVidia Drivers the Default "Nouveau" Driver will be Unity
>> "Friendly"!!!

Agreed NVidia's Proprietory Drivers used to work in previous Ubuntu
Releases for me as well, that said the 6200 is a Low End Card (comparred
to NVidia's "Newer" Card).  "Catch" I have an 4X AGP Port and there is NOT
Many Cards which I could find without a Fan that would fit my 2004 DELL!!!

Lawrence Houston  --  (ubuntu at greenfield.dyndns.org)