Ubuntu 13.04 Suffers Performance

Wagner Sales wsales at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 17:27:22 UTC 2013

Well, I too have experiencing performance issues after upgrade. Since I can
do this, I´ve been installed my system from scratch, not solving the
problem. I´m not a heavy game/multimedia user, but C++ compilation time was
increased, and gdb hangs a lot of times when I try to debug applications.
I´m using QtCreator and clang as compiler.
Have someone experienced some issues like these?

Wagner