Resume Error

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 17:38:06 UTC 2013

On 19 June 2013 08:19, Colin Law <clanlaw at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I would describe it as pedanticism rather than pretentiousness.
> Pedanticism is a trait to be highly applauded in an IT engineer.  It
> is the details that matter.

Something like that. I honestly was not trying to piss anyone off. :¬(

I have dealt with many users who don't know the difference between an
icon and a button, or between a window and a dialog box, or between a
computer and a disk drive. It makes troubleshooting very very
difficult.

Also, when the person asking is not a native English speaker, I think
precision is even /more/ important.

Tel: +44 20-8685-0498 • Cell: +44 7939-087884