Setting up dual boot with Windows 8

Kevin O'Gorman kogorman at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 14:08:57 UTC 2013

There have been some threads recently about how to set up Ubuntu with
Windows 8.  I just got my daily newsletter from "makeuseof" with their take
on exactly that.  They are a free service, and you don't even have to get
the newsletter to browse their guides and howtos.  Just expect some ads.

You can look at it here
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/tired-of-windows-8-how-to-dual-boot-windows-ubuntu/

Caveat: I have not tried this guide, but it seems reasonable.
<http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/tired-of-windows-8-how-to-dual-boot-windows-ubuntu/>

--
Kevin O'Gorman