Ubuntu Forums - FYI

compdoc compdoc at hotrodpc.com
Wed Jul 24 14:08:21 UTC 2013

> If you really judge an established service like LastPass the same way you
judge the stranger on the bus next to you, we have bigger problems.

Being concerned about who and where you store passwords is legitimate. I
would never use an online service for that. I use Keepass, and the only
reason I 'trust' it is that it is downloaded from Sourceforge - which might
not actually be a good enough reason for my trust.

A person's most important information is on the line here. And to each his
own. No need to carry on like this...