Cannot Connect To Internet Wireless.....[SOLVED]

Doug dmcgarrett at optonline.net
Sat Jan 26 00:56:18 UTC 2013

On 01/25/2013 07:29 PM, Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. wrote:
> I want to thank all who responded to my initial inquiry, but as fate
> would have it, my sister's child spilled her soda all over the entire
> laptop!... and so I no longer can use it. (Makes a great mantel piece
> curio!) I am now in the market for a brand new machine...I want to go
> with Ubuntu 12.10 this time around straight out the gate. If I should
> have any problems with it I will be sure to contact you all again!
> Once again thank you all for your efforts. May you all have an
> excellent day!
>

> EGO II

Open the laptop fo as to see as much of the innards as possible. Dunk it
in plain cool water in your bathtub and swish it around good, or, better
yet, spray it with a garden hose,
not so forcefully as to dislodge anything that's supposed to be there.
(Maybe you could use your shower under tepid water.)  After that put it
in a warm, dry place for a week or so
to let it thoroughly dry out, and then see where you are.  Can''t hurt,
might help.

--doug