Cannot Connect To Internet Wireless.....[SOLVED]

Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 00:29:35 UTC 2013

I want to thank all who responded to my initial inquiry, but as fate
would have it, my sister's child spilled her soda all over the entire
laptop!... and so I no longer can use it. (Makes a great mantel piece
curio!) I am now in the market for a brand new machine...I want to go
with Ubuntu 12.10 this time around straight out the gate. If I should
have any problems with it I will be sure to contact you all again! Once
again thank you all for your efforts. May you all have an excellent day!

EGO II