No subject

liss liss neyasyit at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 16:07:14 UTC 2013

Hello!

I'm using Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. I need to mount some samba share to
different unprivilleged users in my system with different credentials.
My fstab:

proc            /proc           proc    nodev,noexec,nosuid 0       0
/dev/sda1       /               ext4    errors=remount-ro 0       1
/dev/mapper/sda3_crypt /home           ext4    defaults        0       2
/dev/mapper/sda2_crypt none            swap    sw              0       0

//source /home/user1/destination/ cifs
credentials=/home/user1/.sambacr,uid=user1,gid=user1,iocharset=utf8,dir_mode=0750,file_mode=0640,nounix
0 0
//source /home/user2/destination/ cifs
credentials=/home/user2/.sambacr,uid=user2,gid=user2,iocharset=utf8,dir_mode=0750,file_mode=0640,nounix
0 0

The mount works fine, but in the menu "Places" and sidebar of Nautilus
only one user can see mounted volume and all other didn't
How can i do visible mounted share for each user in menu "Places" and
sidebar of Nautilus?