CPU TEMP

Ross Schoenauer ross_s at peak.org
Sun Feb 24 12:48:58 UTC 2013

On 02/23/2013 08:57 PM, Basil Chupin wrote:
> in a terminal, the command 'sudo ps aux' - use Shift-PageUp to go to
> the top, and work your way down with Shift-PageDown.
I have a blue tooth keyboard, and if I turn it off to save battery
between using it one of my CPUs goes to 98-100% and stays there until I
turn it back on. Then goes back to normal.  The same thing happens if I
do not use the keyboard for an extended time. When this happens all I
have to do is hit a couple of keys to bring the usage back to normal.
I use GkrellM on the side of my monitor so I am aware when it happens.
I guess I can live with this.
Thanks for your help.
Ross