[OT] Word Perfect

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Wed Feb 20 16:16:05 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-02-20 at 00:11 +0000, Liam Proven wrote:

> What Doug said. It was a very *very* good WP. LibreOffice is merely all right.

It always was the best WP. Very easy to use compared to LibreOffice and
a certain other hideous monstrosity of a program.

One of my favourite features that I've never seen anywhere else was the
ability to split a page into sub-pages that behave exactly like pages.
Great for using odd sticky labels out of a sheet, mail merges, all kinds
of stuff.

If only Libre Office could do this trick.

Dave