ubuntu 1204 launcher combine all open terminal sessions, hard to find one session

Rajeev Prasad rp.neuli at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 15:50:12 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am using 1204, the launcher 'packs' or combines all open terminal sessions behind one terminal icon on the launchbar and when I have to select an already open terminal window (I have around 20-25 open windows) It shows me all windows as very small icons and I can not see their contents clearly to know which terminal i want to select!!!

Hence, I want to know how can i change its behaviour to show me a list of open terminals (their titles) when i click the terminal icon on launch-bar on left. then i should be able to select the window i want to work with by reading its name.

how can i do this? all searches on google return wrong answers.

ty.
Rajeev