libqt version 3 under 13.10?

Avi Greenbury lists at avi.co
Fri Dec 6 12:37:20 UTC 2013

John R. Sowden wrote:
> I am attempting to install an accounting program (quasar) under ubuntu
> 13.10.  I got an error indicating that libqt3-mt is required.  13.10 has
> version 4.  am I out of luck?

Probably. Often it's worth getting hold of an old package and seeing if
it will work (especially when they're differently named - libqt3-* vs
libqt2-*) but libqt's fairly large and dispersed so I'd not really
recommend trying that.

Perhaps the sources will build on 13.10; that might be your best bet if
you can stomach the dependency resolution.

--
Avi