Printer Question

Barry Premeaux bpremeaux at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 18:36:20 UTC 2013

I have an old Epson Stylus Color C84 that I bought years ago.  It has
actually been very reliable.  But, the growing list of things that it can't
do has prodded me into finally replacing it.  I have not seen a lot of bad
press on the Brother products.  The ink prices seem to be better than
either Epson of HP.

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 10:57 AM, Juan R. de Silva <juan.r.d.silva at gmail.com