Cheese question

Nils Kassube kassube at gmx.net
Sat Aug 10 08:54:15 UTC 2013

Gene Heskett wrote:
> In fact, cheese would run it as a machine vision device, IF Cheese had
> the ability to super a set of crosshairs over the image, and I could
> cobble up a truly rigid mount for it on the head of my milling
> machine. That would likely involved dis-emboweling it from plastic &
> machining the mount, very little problem for me since I have a small
> cnc driven milling machine.
>
> But, has the latest Cheese grown a crosshair super feature?

Maybe not, but a quick search [1] brought up [2]. Especially have a look
at comment #2. Disclaimer: I didn't try it myself.

> Its worthless without that.

As worthless as a milling machine that can't make coffee?

Nils

[1] <http://www.bing.com/search?q=cheese+crosshair>
[2] <http://thinkpad-forum.de/threads/154625-Fadenkreuz-in-Cheese-einbauen>