13.X formal stable release

Phil Dobbin bukowskiscat at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 13:16:48 UTC 2013

On 04/21/2013 02:13 PM, Colin Law wrote:
> On 21 April 2013 14:07, Phil Dobbin <bukowskiscat at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Did you try google?  If found [1] for me instantly
>>>
>>> [1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RaringRingtail/ReleaseSchedule
>>
>> Colin, am I correct in assuming that no live media will be available for
>> it & the only update course is via 12.10's Software Update. Or will
>> bfo.iso or a net install achieve the desired results?
>
> As far as I am aware 13.04 will be available in all the usual formats.

Thanks. I'm sure I saw mention amongst the hundreds of Ubuntu related
feeds I receive that no live media was available but I'll be glad if
that's not the case.

I'll check it out & report back.

Cheers,

  Phil...

--
currently (ab)using
CentOS 5.9 & 6.4, Debian Squeeze & Wheezy, Fedora Beefy & Spherical,