Suddenly ... no audio at all

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 08:39:00 UTC 2012

On 10/21/2012 04:14 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
> On 21/10/12 18:25, Hans Muecke wrote:

>>> Have you installed pavucontrol and run it to set up your hardware? For
>>> whatever ungodly reason, it doesn't get installed at install time. Ric
>> Hi Ric ... no I haven't. Never had and everything worked, Will try that.
>
> I don't have (and never have) pavucontrol installed and I have perfect
> sound.
If you use different audio inputs/outputs, I don't see how you would
live without it! I tend to extreme, with 5.1 sound, headsets, etc. So, I
can switch to any of them live and on the bounce.

Trust me, it's come a LONG WAYS BABY since back when, when I loathed it
too!  :) Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html