about spams

Amaury Viera Hernández avhernandez at uci.cu
Tue Oct 16 19:35:37 UTC 2012

Hello,
I have a problem sending mails to gmail,
every time that i send a mail i receive this answer:

this is the mail system at host mailserver.espnl.co.cu.

                   The mail system

<avhernandezx at gmail.com>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[173.194.68.27] said:
    550-5.7.1 [My_IP       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.1 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.1 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.1 Please visit
    http://www.google.com/mail/help/bulk_mail.html to review 550 5.7.1 our Bulk
    Email Senders Guidelines. i3si19850658qez.14 (in reply to end of DATA
    command)

I'm not in the blacklist, but gmail is locking me, can you help me please?,

Apologize me for my language, I do not speak english,
Regards, Amaury.

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci