Odd machine behaviour

Amichai Rotman amichai at iglu.org.il
Fri Nov 30 11:55:45 UTC 2012

Another possibility that comes to mind, although a bit remote, is available
space on the root partition. Maybe you are out of space thus the box hangs
while trying to swap a large file from memory...

It could also be a static electricity buildup on the computer case.

I have seen some weird case in an office building where the cleaning lady
 used the vacuum cleaner once a week caused a WiFi Repeater to malfunction
and disconnect a whole department from the internet exactly once a week for
30 minutes... Try and troubleshoot that one!