Formatting SD Memory Cards

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Nov 16 23:07:05 UTC 2012

On Friday 16 November 2012 18:05:28 Ric Moore did opine:

> On 11/16/2012 07:44 AM, Tom Rausner wrote:
> > Den 16-11-2012 13:24, Ric Moore skrev:
> >> Hey! Anyone know where I can get a good deal on an oil change?
> >> I am interested in swapping recipes, too. My dog scoots her butt on
> >> the carpet, think she has worms?? <swears> Ric
> >
> > Attension all personel!
> > Jerk in the area!
> > Beware!
>
> Shoot,, everyone that knows me knows that I am a lovable curmudgeon.

With, like me, a somewhat jaded outlook on life.
> just don't think this is the place to discuss Cameras. :) Ric

Dunno, I haven't tried a 4G card in my Nikon, it might not work either.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
The two things that can get you into trouble quicker than anything else
are fast women and slow horses.