Burn in tests...live cd?

Oliver Marshall oliver.marshall at g2support.com
Mon Nov 12 15:46:13 UTC 2012

Thanks Kurtis

That one seems good, in that it does nearly all we need. However even the
non-destructive loop doesn't appear to go on indefinately or give us anyway
to change how long it runs for. It seems to do a set number of loops and
then stop. So far it appears to run for about an hour or so.

I'm after something that we can leave going for longer periods, like 24
hours or so.

Olly