problem with cryptkeeper (2nd time)

Joep L. Blom jlblom at neuroweave.nl
Mon Nov 12 11:59:56 UTC 2012

Last Thursday (9-11-2012) I posted a letter requesting help with an
urgent problem I have with cryptkeeper. After upgrading from 10.04 to
12.04 it won't open my encrypted file,containing all my sensitive
information (keycodes, passwords, etc.) but comes with an error:
"terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error".

Up till now nobody reacted so I presume nobody has a clue how to solve
this. As cryptkeeper is an official Ubuntu package, I thought to expect
that somebody on this list could give a hint in what direction I have to
look or give another solution to decrypt the file.
I have tried gpg and ccrypt but to no avail. I have mailed the author
but until now I haven't had any reaction.
Hopefully somebody can shed some light on this (for me) urgent problem.
Joep