Missing utility pkg

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Thu Nov 8 13:15:35 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-11-08 at 07:22 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
> As I half expected, but synaptic doesn't admit it exists. The listing I see
> here under All goes from "doom-wad-shareware" to "dosemu". Flat out missing
> is dos2unix.

dave at boss:~$ aptitude search dos2
p   dos2unix                                               - convert
text file line endings between CRLF and LF
p   dos2unix:i386                                          - convert
text file line endings between CRLF and LF
p   librados2                                              - RADOS
distributed object store client library
p   librados2:i386                                         - RADOS
distributed object store client library
p   librados2-dbg                                          - debugging
symbols for librados2
p   librados2-dbg:i386                                     - debugging
symbols for librados2
dave at boss:~$

Any help?