mouse behavior <NOT SOLVED>

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Tue May 15 01:40:48 UTC 2012

On 14 May 2012 22:40, Ric Moore <wayward4now at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 05/14/2012 08:51 AM, Liam Proven wrote:
>>
>> On 14 May 2012 11:01, Basil Chupin<blchupin at iinet.net.au>  wrote:
>

>>> Just suggesting only. Not trying to convert you (or anyone else) nor
>>> attempting to start a "distro war" - far from it as you would know.
>>> Simply
>>> trying to be helpful so that you don't keep ending up with things which
>>> seem
>>> to not "quite work" for you :-) .
>>

>> Strongly agreed!
>

> You both must be trolling me, as I've mentioned pretty strongly about my
> feelings for KDE are. :) Ric

No, you're misunderstanding. We're not saying install any particular
desktop, least of all KDE, which I really dislike myself.

What we're saying is, don't install Ubuntu and add XFCE, we're saying,
install Xubuntu if you want XFCE, then add the bits you need to it.

Tel: +44 20-8685-0498 • Cell: +44 7939-087884