mouse behavior <NOT SOLVED>

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Tue May 15 02:53:59 UTC 2012

On 05/14/2012 09:40 PM, Liam Proven wrote:
> On 14 May 2012 22:40, Ric Moore<wayward4now at gmail.com>  wrote:

>>> Strongly agreed!
>>

>> You both must be trolling me, as I've mentioned pretty strongly about my
>> feelings for KDE are. :) Ric
>
> No, you're misunderstanding. We're not saying install any particular
> desktop, least of all KDE, which I really dislike myself.
>
> What we're saying is, don't install Ubuntu and add XFCE, we're saying,
> install Xubuntu if you want XFCE, then add the bits you need to it.

And, I used to do that. Now I don't. For me, it has worked out better.
If something major breaks, it'll break while I'm still using Gnome,
which it did. When I am satisfied that all is well, which avoids anyone
dodging the bullet that "Oh, you installed Xubuntu, not our fault"
syndrome. It's far less confusing. XFCE was not part of my initial
install, nor installed when stuff started to break after a clean
install. That narrows down the "usual suspects" list. :) Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html