borrring, was Re: [Visioneer OneTouch 7300] was: Re: "Nice legs, pity about the face"

Thufir Hawat hawat.thufir at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 09:39:14 UTC 2012

This is a very sad thread, and the technical questions should get a GIYF
since no attempt to even do any initial research was indicated.  What did
the user try?  What failed?  Noobs might take a different approach, but
clearly this isn't from a noob.

Time for some moderators/whitelist/something.

The whole ?legs? thread is absurd.  I personally *like* OT stuff, but not
that %^*(%$.  I even like the odd swear word on ubuntu support.

-Thufir