What program for authoring flowcharts

Eddie G.O'Connor Jr-I eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 04:27:14 UTC 2012

"IMHO, the best way to create a flowchart is with either OpenOffice
Draw, or LibreOffice Draw. I don't know if there is still a way to
install OpenOffice, since LibreOffice has replaced it starting with
Natty. Thanks"

isn't LibreOffice a more "feature rich" version of OpenOffice? or are
they the same exact thing? I use LibreOffice because that's what came
with Ubuntu, I just figured it was identical to OpenOffice which I used
to use on a Windows box I had from back in the days.....

EGO II