Message to moderator

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 22:19:13 UTC 2012

On 06/07/2012 05:40 PM, Paul Smith wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-06-07 at 17:19 -0400, Ric Moore wrote:
>> On 06/07/2012 01:01 PM, Koh Choon Lin wrote:
>>> Hi

>>> As Oliver has mentioned, all the moderators are listed on the list
>>> page, where you can counter check if the email account used to post
>>> messages posing as mods is authentic.
>>>
>> It appears that you have to be a list admin to see the list, or am I
>> missing something here? Ric
>
> You're missing something; cut and paste from
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users :
>
>          ubuntu-users list run by 2choonlin at gmail.com, lists at avi.co, jrnorris at gmail.com, kogorman at gmail.com
>          ubuntu-users administrative interface (requires authorization)
>          Overview of all lists.ubuntu.com mailing lists
>
> Note the "run by ..." statement; those are the moderators.
>
> Koh Choon Lin is "2choonlin at gmail.com"

What I'm getting is
"This is a hidden list, which means that the list of members is
available only to the list administrator."
I cannot see it, unless I've gone blind.
When I try to see the subscribers list, and try to login as admin I get
Error
ubuntu-users roster authentication failed.

No go, Houston, we have a problem. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html