Message to moderator

Paul Smith paul at mad-scientist.net
Thu Jun 7 21:40:11 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-06-07 at 17:19 -0400, Ric Moore wrote:
> On 06/07/2012 01:01 PM, Koh Choon Lin wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> >> 2. There is no way to identify real listmasters / moderators from fake
> >> ones
> >
> > As Oliver has mentioned, all the moderators are listed on the list
> > page, where you can counter check if the email account used to post
> > messages posing as mods is authentic.
> >
> It appears that you have to be a list admin to see the list, or am I
> missing something here? Ric

You're missing something; cut and paste from
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users :

        ubuntu-users list run by 2choonlin at gmail.com, lists at avi.co, jrnorris at gmail.com, kogorman at gmail.com
        ubuntu-users administrative interface (requires authorization)
        Overview of all lists.ubuntu.com mailing lists

Note the "run by ..." statement; those are the moderators.

Koh Choon Lin is "2choonlin at gmail.com"

Cheers!