Thunderbird does not ask for password when sending second mail !!!

Jkhatri khatri.jatin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 07:13:42 UTC 2012

On 07/13/2012 12:00 PM, Basil Chupin wrote:
> On 13/07/12 15:44, Ric Moore wrote:
>> On 07/12
> Absolutely correct - but I didn't want to bring this up when
> responding to Jatin.
>
> Thunderbird asks you the *first* time you use it if you want to it to
> remember the password. If you answer "NO" then you have to keep
> entering your password each and every time you want to collect your
> messages or send them. A total and absolute mind-boggling waste of time.
I've not saved my password in TB ... it asks for password when I start
it first time ..... and try to send or receive mails ..... but not after
that

--

*/

Jatin Khatri

RHCSA RHCE CCNA

www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin <http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin>

Phone (+91) 98250 20393

Save Paper, Save Environment.**
/*(Plant at least one tree in your life and nurture it !!!)*/