Thunderbird does not ask for password when sending second mail !!!

Jkhatri khatri.jatin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 05:57:20 UTC 2012

Dear all

I'm using thunderbird 13.0.1 on my ubuntu 12.04,

when I start Thunderbird for the first time during a day it asks for
password to receive the mail , and it also asks for password when I send
first new email or reply to any received mail, thats ok , but after that
done successfully whenever I try send/reply to 2nd mail it does not ask
for password it simply sends the mail. I want to configure Thunderbird
to ask for password each and every time I send mail , is there any
configuration available in Thunderbird ???

Thanks in advance

Warm Regards
./
Jatin khatri