Can't log into Ubuntu

Nick Bikkal 29.whitesnake at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 00:50:15 UTC 2012

On 7/4/2012 4:57 PM, Colin Law wrote:

> oping you get this.
>  From the messages you have obviously run out of space in the partition
> containing your Ubuntu /home directories.  If you open a terminal and
> type
> df
> It will show the space used and that available in each partition.
>
> Colin

Colin, Jared and all who answered,

Thank you for the answers. Unfortunately a lot of this is past news. I
installed Ubuntu 12.04 about a month ago using Wubi. I had no luck
creating and installing Ubuntu using a live CD. I now have an option to
buy a copy at a local store.

I will now look to reinstalling Ubuntu and giving myself more disk
space, something I thought I had done before. Am I going to lose all my
settings and downloaded programs?

Thank you,

--
Nick