Can't log into Ubuntu

Nick Bikkal 29.whitesnake at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 02:17:39 UTC 2012

On 07/02/2012 08:55 PM, Patrick Asselman wrote:

> He might want to know how to get there:
>
> Hold down the Shift key during bootup, when the grub menu shows up
> select Recovery Mode.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Patrick Asselman

Patrick and all,

Yes, thank you all. That helped. Also, you guessed right, I'm new on
Ubuntu/Linux and am beginning to take my first steps. It seems to have
cleaned up memory. Is this something I must do regularly? Added problems
were that I lost mail as well as all my GE settings. I'd have to
re-install GE possibly.

I have loads of memory and disk space. It's not a problem. I believe I
need to learn how to work with memory so I don't have these problems again.

BTW, I know this is an Ubuntu list but has anyone tried Android for PCs
or iOS or OSX?

--
Nick

Ubuntu 12.04 on Duo