Crash logs - where & how to (re)submit?

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 02:11:13 UTC 2012

Since I got home from my holidays and updated my install of 12.10, it
is crashing on every login, shortly after reaching the desktop. So
far, one time out of 3, Apport appeared and told me that Compiz had
crashed.

I said "yes" to submitting a bug report, but sadly, I need to manually
enable a wifi connection (my home broadband is down) & there was no
available internet connection to submit it.

Is there any way of viewing past crash logs? Is it possible to
manually submit one after the dialog has gone?

I have checked on Launchpad & no new bug report has been filed.

Tel: +44 20-8685-0498 • Cell: +44 7939-087884