ubuntu hangs while shutting down

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Mon Dec 24 02:36:34 UTC 2012

Nah! we just wait for 13.04  or maybe 13.10 and hope some issues may be
addressed.
Frankly there is no excuse. Ubuntu has been in the business of great
OSes for many years  but now with the head long rush to new (virtual)
desktop toys some things are even more rushed.
My other daughter went back to, fresh installed 10.04 and has no
problems at all.