Thunderbird Question - Need some HELP!!!

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 21:58:17 UTC 2012

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 12:39 PM, Larry Shields <larryesu at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am having a problem with TB 14.0, when I try to write a message it does
> not show all of my address contacts to the left side of the message...I
> have tried using the F9 key which would bring up the address contacts each
> time I would write a message which it did using TB 12.01...
>
> Has something changed, and if so could someone tell me what I need to do
> to have it work on TB 14.0

I had never before used the F9 feature, but I just tried it and it works on
my system. (Acer Netbook running Ubuntu 12.04 with all updates including
Thunderbird 14.)

You might try logging out and back in to see if that makes a difference. If
just F9 isn't working it could be that something is intercepting that key
binding.

I'm using Unity -- if you're using a different environment that could make
a difference.