Thunderbird Question - Need some HELP!!!

Larry Shields larryesu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 17:39:11 UTC 2012

I am having a problem with TB 14.0, when I try to write a message it
does not show all of my address contacts to the left side of the
message...I have tried using the F9 key which would bring up the address
contacts each time I would write a message which it did using TB 12.01...

Has something changed, and if so could someone tell me what I need to do
to have it work on TB 14.0

Thanks Larry