nntp to e-mail

Steve Flynn anothermindbomb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 22:45:43 UTC 2012

On 29 August 2012 20:35, Thufir <hawat.thufir at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just to read gwene.org in my e-mail inbox.  Doh, don't know why I didn't
> just use thunderbird from the beginning, it just didn't occur to me.  Pan
> is a better newsreader but doesn't have thunderbirds functionality for e-
> mail.

That was why I asked the question - I couldn't think of a reason why
anyone would want to take Usenet and then mail it out to people, so I
thought you might have been going the opposite way. Glad you thought
of an alternative method of access.

(I myself miss Elm as an email package - not because it was brilliant,
but because it was what I got very used to on my Amiga a good few
years ago).

--
Steve