gnump3d gone from pangolin?

H.S. hs.samix at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 03:03:40 UTC 2012

Hello.

I used to have gnump3d packaged installed to have my music files listed
as albums or lists by my apache webserver. This was a few years ago.

I wanted to do that again on my Ubuntu 12.04 but I am not able to find
gnump3d package anymore. Can somebody shed some light on why that is so?

Thanks.

ever having been read.