Broken dependencies after installing ffmpeg ppa

Hazan Pérez hapk02 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 16:00:50 UTC 2012

El 04/08/12 18:50, Oliver Grawert escribió:
> hi,
> On Sat, 04 Aug 2012 14:42:59 -0500
> Hazan Pérez <hapk02 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> So apparently I need to uninstall all those packages, or roll them
>> back to that previous version, then uninstall the ppa and then see
>> what happens.
>>
>> Can you tell me a way to do that in a streamlined way? I don't to go
>> package by package to do just that...
> sudo apt-get install ppa-purge
> sudo ppa-purge ppa:repository-name/subdirectory
>
> ciao
> 	oli

If I follow what ppa-purge does it would uninstall a lot of packages,
including Skype, Wine and all those related to multimedia, as well as
leaving some broken dependencies on a few 32 bit packages (I'm using a
64 bits system). Well of course, ffmpeg handles all mutimedia, but would
I be able to reinstall all this packages after ppa-purge finishes? I
don't want to leave a broken system after this :/

--

Hazan Pérez C.
Twisto Creative