Feature request

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Aug 5 22:16:42 UTC 2012

Hi all;
Running 10-04.4 LTS with just enough kde installed to be able to run kmail,
my favorite email agent.

From time to time I get an email worth forwarding, but to do so is a 10
minute or more PIMA.

The images that are attached to the incoming messages are never included in
the forwarded email.  So I must save then one by one, start a new message,
and attach the saved images anew.

Or is there some option I need to turn on someplace that will enable that
function?

Thanks.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
To thine own self be true.  (If not that, at least make some money.)